Saturday, July 31, 2021

"I'm Rich" is not a Way to Treat Motorsports

 I feel that I am borrowing from a Twitter Discussion where "I'm Rich" is not a Way to Treat Motorsports. It is the PG-13 equal to the Chappelle's Show's Signature Close. If it became where it became like Chappelle's Show, you'd be watching people like a Hawk.

I don't necessarily appreciate having Trans Am losing their Tony Stewart who actually outran the Record Books and I don't like only replacing Kurt Busch down the road. I'd rather have more Stephanie's and less Knoxville's and I feel there is an unhealthy dose of Adrenaline Junkies.

I'd want a Mike Eddy and Bob Senneker again, something I haven't seen since I've been 13. It is not the Witness Protection Program and I feel mad that the Worst People in Sports get put on like Airlines.

If I was your General Manager, I wouldn't hire people that are not worth it. I feel a lot of the root of these problems are from Las Vegas, where Noah Gragson's Dad is a Careless Pirate and Riley Herbst's Family makes their ply on Gambling.

Most people don't want Gambling or Drinking, especially if it is their heroes. I feel that I am scared if Elvis is on the verge of going Bye-Bye, and I don't think Benny Parsons would condone the behavior of some of these kids, especially if they'd try to win their way to a Cup Seat.

What some of these kids are not winning is Grandmas and Grandpas hard earned Fixed Incomes and I'd feel that I'd want to be on the Plane or the Spaceship, not be on a ride from Midland Legacy to Odessa Permian Campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...