Saturday, July 10, 2021

Would Art Fraud Stick to the Biden Administration?

 I feel like Politics has been unavoidable and its been that way for 4 and a Half Years. It is only getting even worse when Hunter Biden's Art Fraud make the First Family a Crime Family. Art Fraud is a Serious Crime and I feel there is nowhere enough focus on the actual Arts.

I don't want to be left with the Charley Steiner ESPN SportsCenter Breaking News, rather than a blurb, it broke into your Favorite Sports Show and that would make you angry, but, it is necessary. I do not like to think that the only good thing President Biden will do is hand it off to a Real Life Veep like it was Governor Branstad's 2nd Administration.

Art appreciates and it doesn't just pay for itself. I feel that I'd think my Governor would be tipped off the deep end in having to give away money, but, that wouldn't keep more people in School, and the Donors and the Boosters would be tapped out.

Even though I would rather get Booster Club Merchandise than be Mr. Bauman, but, I wouldn't be one of those losers who'd try to hide behind a Wife like she's my Mom and that would not be a Good Facade. I'd feel as an American, I would be more than ready to do an Impeachment Proceedings more than if I was a de facto Democrat, and I'd have problems with these Pistol Duelers trying to get into office, when their record is more Civil War than the Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...