Saturday, July 31, 2021

Why Not an Iowa Dome?

 I feel that what is going on with Kinnick Stadium is a Nip/Tuck Approach. I would feel whole on, when Carver closes down the line, I would want an Iowa Dome. I would not want another Pit or even another Sleazy Local Company Rename University Stadium or the Pit, but, having to keep the class of an Augusta National or Lambeau Field.

I'd be aware it would hit the Athletic Director's Desk at some point in the future, because Barta would mess up Fundraising. I feel that it has been a long time since everyone in Eastern Iowa felt like they where on the same team.

By the time we'd have an Iowa Dome, Fire Fran, Lisa and Her Bluder's Bunch, the Brandses, and Captain Kirk would not be in office. And, I'd feel that I'd appreciate an Athletic Director who didn't go all about it like the Texas Baseball Rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...