Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Public Health Takes the Family Guy Approach to Crisises

 I am not a Family Guy, and I am madder than a Wet Hen when the Family Guy Approach to Crisises happens. It goes they don't want to deal with it, and when it falls in their lap, it gets even worse than it was before to start with.

That is the only way Seth McFarlane gets money and he knows it, through reruns. Instead, in Public Health, they double down when the Coast is Clear and when it is not, they yell "MOSI TATUPU!" and they'd look what is worse than it is already.

As a Disabled Person, I'd take it personal and I'd feel shame that I'd don't want Ex-Cons collecting on my Money. It is a problem that you'd have the Chief Scumbag Justin, in Dr. Fauci, outplaying and outsmarting the Cops in Accolades and not doing anything for those same accolades.

Science and Medical Science is complex and complicated and I don't think My Aunts and Uncles want me to Save Them like I had a Cure for Alzheimer's. I am not Dancing With the All Stars like my Airline Tickets and Reservations to Los Angeles where in my Hands.

Any cure for Alzheimer's that would be homemade would be a rejection of Mountain Dew and Sugar Water. I don't want a Scumbag Justin cost me and my Other Alumni Friends Money and it would be hard to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...