Friday, July 16, 2021

The Worst People Take Up The Most Time, Money, Energy and Space!

 I feel as a Public Service Announcement that the Worst People Always Take Up the Most Time, Money, Energy and Space! I'd think before I'd let a Real Estate Developer get treated like a High School Dropout, even though the latter would need Money for Everything, I'd say it as a Public Service Announcement.

I feel what the Worst People Generally do Not Commit to their Craft at Hand and it always is a Handout! I'd feel that Bravo should commit to True Independent Movie Directors instead of Divorcees. That is not opinion because people who actually want to Work or Work Harder would really have to Work Hard or Harder to get what they want.

What is scarier is that we aren't aware of these Investors Family Problems and we'd inadvertently enable another WeWork. We already know what is easier to do, and some of this is already not easy or suitable for a Family or Kinda Family Blog.

Generally, people are inspired by Greatness and they want to Work and Pay for Greatness, too, and I feel the worst thing with the Prison Overcrowding is having to think that Death Penalty or Other Penal Penalties are on the Table if a perp is already in Prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...