Friday, July 9, 2021

Why Not Lancia in Modified Racing?

 I feel why not Lancia in Modified Racing because to most Americans, Lancia remains a Myth. I would blow the cover off the myth in wanting Dodge back in Cup again, and more of a Pro Stock Influence.

I feel there is more Fiat Chrysler Marquees than that of General Motors and Nissan Combined, which is telling a lot. Instead, there are a lot of agendas from Motown and Italy.

I'd want Lancia in Goody's Dash only to see the reactions of the Hard Working Fan and their Family, and I'd feel the appropriate Guinea Pig is the Whelen Modified Division for Lancia. I wonder if a marquee that only currently sells in Italy would be great in Stock Car Territories?

Stranger things have happened and I'd think that it would take wining, whining, and dining and a lot more for that to happen. Lancia has been known to push the envelope, especially at the expense of their company, and I'd don't know if most of my Fellow Car Americans would have a Cow over Lancia's Return?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...