Sunday, July 11, 2021

Why Not Expand Formula One through Formula E?

 I feel that Formula One is due for a True Expansion and the best way through that is through Formula E. Formula E has the only major 1st Division Race within the New York City Area and I am still salty over Englishtown.

My main area of focus is focusing on Multiple United States Grand Prix and Multiple Formula One Teams through the United States. It would free up Indy Car and I'd think the answer would be that.

I would think that the Overcrowding is we don't need Mazepin or Worse and that would be the problem, if I don't keep seeing the Best of the Best, TV Ratings and Attendance would flop.

We don't need a Worst of Sports like Murray Walker would spin in his grave. He is the Dean of Sports Car and Formula One Racing and the self-defense mechanism of having Sports Car Racing as a Rich Man's Sport to deter Collars like I haven't had many Positive Highlights in My Lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...