Wednesday, July 28, 2021

There Should Be an Off Weekend Before the Brickyard 400, Not a Summer Break

 I feel that in response to Kevin Harvick, there should be an Off Weekend before the Brickyard 400, not a Summer Break. I feel that as a Racing Fan, we will likely get Pocono Doubleheaders, and I doubt having to hijack a Preexisting Race that doesn't need to be hijacked is going to add anything.

I feel that the biggest thing for 2022, besides eliminating the Chase and eliminating Green White Checkers on Road Courses along with Stage Racing, and I'd feel there'd have to be an ethicism over having Winston Cup Era Points rather than skimping on Swag Bags because they cost too much money.

I'd actually want the Road Courses be Late Season more than having a Roval. I'd think if we are pushed into iRacing again, I do not want James Davison smoking Ward Burton Laps and having a Modified Geoff Bodine and not a complete one where a Series Rookie would take the Pole and Smoke Us.

Instead of Leo Mehl being smokin', it would be the Rest of the Field and iRacing HQ being livid. I don't think iRacing itself would like Austin Cindric more than Scott Speed because they'd hate him worse. I don't think some of these teams or owners will Fully Appreciate the Privilege or the Privileges of being in the Cup Series.

I am thinking the real smokeout would be a Battle between Rick and Morty and Starcom, and I don't expect Target Chip Ganassi or 24 Money without those results. If it wasn't even the occasional Win or Pole, you'd be Conning the Sponsors and the Fans out of their Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...