Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Nebraska Does Not Look Effective!

 I feel Trev "Stormed Out of ESPN" Albert is not an effective communicator! And, I feel we would need a resolution better than having the Big XII feel some kind of way about its Original Members!

I'd think the end of the Alberts-Frost Partnership will end with both being fired, and instead of a Family Show that Nebraska bills itself as, it would look like the Houston Oilers, and on top of that, deter Nebraska Sports and Education for Children for Years to Come.

Nebraska would not look effective, and the Power in the Power I is lost.It has an effect at School and it is enough where you want to Root for Divorcees when their Kids are in Trouble at High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...