Saturday, July 31, 2021

Actually, I would want IRP more than Eldora for Mosport Park

 It would be too easy to put Eldora on where Mosport Park is, but, in reality, I feel IRP should return to the Trucks and XFinity Series. I would be mad if it was the Verizon 400 and not the Brickyard 400, because free rides don't just happen.

I'd feel wanting IRP is necessary because the Truck Series is not viewed in the light as a legit series. I would not mind having to play with Eldora for Mosport or even having Knoxville be a Fall Race, too, but, Truck Series Marketing is sadly lost.

I feel that with SRX opening up, I'd feel we should reopen IRP for Trucks and XFinity. We have run through the Ringer with Indianapolis in XFinity and I'd feel the most convenient name would be the Homecoming 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...