Friday, July 30, 2021

Taras, Monicas, and Authenticity

 I feel mad that Authenticity is not brought up or taught. It is too easy to run another Tagalong and Freshman like Blind Fury called out and I feel that we are missing our Taras and Monicas.

I do not like or appreciate having to say " Your Not Going to Appreciate It" because it is true. What else is true is Kanye West is not Neil Young, he is much worse, like Axl Rose and R. Kelly bribed his way to stay Free.

I am mad about authentic individuals and especially in my Home Turf of Eastern Iowa, the Fraud and the Lack of Eastern Iowa Workmanship is Expected. It is trash and no one pays good money for trash.

The lack of being genuine is transferred to the Ballot Box, too. When it is a Schoolhouse to Jailhouse Issue, we'd be SOL on finding Dirty Harry.

Speaking on being SOL, I feel that we couldn't even do the 215 Move Appropriate if it saved our Souls. Most of us, including me, want the Toolman and Homer like it was Burger King and McDonald's, but, the truth hurts and the truth includes, up to and not limited to having Aaron McGruder.

Jay Z said most Rappers are not willing to change up their beat and that is a problem. Education shouldn't be a Rich Man's Sport like Sports Cars, or even Weekend Warriors, as I would be worried about having too many problems with the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...