Monday, July 26, 2021

The USA Basketball Loss to France is All Them!

 I feel USA Basketball Loss to France is All Them! It is not 1972, 1988 or 2004, and they'd have the Bad Bars Stick Out and Reinforce their Culture. The reality is, this is the Flagship of Basketball and Professional Basketball and I am not okay with a Narcolepsy Series of Losses!

I'd feel I would change having to double and redouble our efforts at Gold Medals. I don't think the Soviets are Going to Get their Drug Tests Right, China is not going to get their Act Right and most of our Peers that don't have Craven Issues is going to try to Buy their Way to Gold to Make Up for Russia, but, the legit feelings are they'll be at the expense of the economy.

Olympic Heroes in lesser Nations would be paid more than the President and more recognizable. I feel that I would want to see the Focus on an American Revolution rather than spending our way into another 2008.

I don't want to see Gold Medals be everyone else's Rich Man's Sport, and that causes pain and consternation to everyday people. I don't like envisioning having to wait a Year and a Half for the Olympics only to flop out of Medals.

The way some of our Sports Media talk about us, we'd be more Tanked than Every Single Year of the Vietnam War. I feel that we've suffered in silence as opposed to making a Military/Olympic Service Gold Medal Commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...