Friday, July 30, 2021

Trey Parker and Matt Stone buying "Casa Bonita" would not all be mutual

 Trey Parker and Matt Stone buying the Biggest Easter Egg in South Park, the Casa Bonita, would not all be mutual especially if I am not a "South Park" fan and never have been, and I'd feel the decency of the Casa Bonita name would be lost on the Hispanic and Inner City Denver Population.

I'd think even for them, having to be in the Pocket of Rudy Guiliani, Donald Trump, Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen, foodservice would be a Bridge too far and I'd hope if South Park doesn't make new episodes, that Viacom doesn't go back to the Spongebob Well and get a Spinoff.

I'd think it would not all be mutual, especially if I have a Classmate's Older Sister be a Fixture in the Denver Community and I am sure that Blogs will be written about this, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...