Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I Would Not Have Paid Kyle Larson If I Was GM

 If I was General Manager, I would not pay Kyle Larson the Money he would have been paid at Hendrick. I feel it is Bragging Rights and I have not let go of the At Large that was More Consequential to the Rookie of the Year than Some Championships in the 2014 All Star.

I feel my Hendrick Hate started all over again with Kyle Larson. I would not be happy with Tony Stewart doing Quality and Kyle Larson doing Quantity. I would lose my cool if it was Kyle Larson vs. Steve Torrence.

I know this year we have had more racing than Last Year, but, the principle should not be having to tie up the Usual Suspects. It would take Matt DiBenedetto breaking the Winner Hex Open and leaving a Cale Yarborough Championship to not get Oversaturated With More Bigs.

If we keep running through Bigs without Championships, NASCAR will have to go through with Full Season Championships. This is not empty and I feel that the loss the Longer We'd Go Beyond the Winston Cup Era, we'd want to at least modify or eliminate the Stage Racing altogether to have more serious Points Championships.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...