Friday, July 9, 2021

Mad at Drake for a Lack of Social Skills and Pulling $tunt$ left and right!

 Generally, if you insert Dollar Signs, it is an honor. But, I do not like Drake for a Lack of Social Skills and Pulling Stunts Left and Right! The moral of the story is never, and I do mean never, trust a man who is the hungriest when he is taking someone else's job and does little else!

I feel that I would scribe why these Frat Boy Country Wannabes get more features than Chief Keef, but that is another post. Instead, you don't eat or stick around when you don't have the Social Skills to do anything proper or appropriate.

It is the Toronto or the Grand Theft Auto in him and Bieber that is socking it to Pop Culture and I am tired of having the Man just sock it to the Little Guy. I would be fried before I would trust Toronto or South Korea!

I feel that I would have a fit if one of the other National Parks was aped and mocked in Baseball. It is hard to focus on the standings and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...