Saturday, July 17, 2021

I Expect Better than Haas!

 The Haas Dysfunction has gotten so apathetic that Kevin Harvick is going back to being Owner Driver. Thankfully, Kevin Harvick is not Johnny Knoxville, but, what is awful is Guenther Steiner is Days away from being out of a Job and Mazepin and Dad would double down on being Townley.

I feel in 5 Years, I would expect better than Haas, because I would not want a US to Russia Transfer! Principally, the Anti-Drug People would lose it and to make it worse, I feel that I would want to see Road Course Opportunities for a Ryan Hunter Reay, among others.

We'd bring the crowd in Prison Overcrowding and that is not a Compliment. I feel that the real crux is Indy Car Driver Development and I would appreciate people who'd develop Formula One or Atlantic appropriately again rather than making it a Rich Man's Sport Stereotype.

The next cycle in the Mazepin Show is that Mazepin would Own and Operate the Team, then after a while, it would become a Cash Crunch, and that would effect Mazepin's Ability even to be on the grid. It would be like "Total Drama Island" and Sponsors would not want in real time their host being bailed out of Prison and being more Inappropriate than Normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...