Sunday, July 18, 2021

You Don't Talk Down to Christian Horner over the Spice Girls or His Cars!

 Christian Horner has a John Wayneesque Swagger on the Formula One Paddock, ever since the Get Rich Quick Energy Debacle really twisted him up. What is very maddening is it is not necessarily a Universal British Formula One Victory, but, purely a Lewis Hamilton Victory.

I don't like having to Gladiate something of a Thursday Night Dead or Alive into a Celebrity All Star Deathmatch like it was free shots on free shots. What is bad is Lewis Hamilton is Unmanageable and I feel the clawbacks of Hamilton would be made worse.

I feel that besides talking down to the Spice Girls or his Cars is a Career Ender, Christian Horner is not a Man you want to cross paths the Wrong Way. I am thinking that the non-chalance at Mercedes speaks Volumes and I think this is not just a Rivalry, it is a Rivalry and a War.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...