Thursday, July 8, 2021

Broken Giggities

 My home state makes it a Very Good Habit to Throw Anything Out There. I do not like or appreciate how the Good People Leave Home and Not Return and I would be angry if anything, choosing a UCF Knight would be a Good Image! The Blue Ribbon Golden Apple of Public Education in Cedar Rapids is Not OK and worse, we'd lead the School!

I don't think my Governor is going to throw away money on anyone as the only good way our Schools can get away with a 5 and Full Day Week is Mindlessly Gamble. I don't think Prison Overcrowding is Funny, and speaking of not funny, we can't let off the Worst of the Worst.

Speaking of not choosing a Good Image, I would shriek if these Collegiate Alumni Associations are Lonelier. Generally, it is I-O-W-A like every Corner of Kinnick Stadium at Halftime and it is harder to establish Outside Bases to Save Our Hides.

Spending Big Money and Getting a Whole Lot of Nothing is not good. I don't even get Sports or Even Motorsports History I'd push off the wall? What is rough is I don't think it is fun to have it be the Late 1970's for Nearly 25 Years here and I'd go off the handle if someone's Mom or Aunt where brought up badly.

I feel that people should be better, but, they are not. It would be great if it was having a Nudge actually Work for a Change of Venue, but, it is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...