Saturday, July 31, 2021

Would Palm Beach International Raceway For Sale Mean the World Series of Drag Racing be an NHRA National Event?

 As a devout Drag Racing Fan, my Favorite Swing would be the Championship Swing (Brainerd, Cordova, and the US Nationals) and to get the gist of my joke or more appropriately, one liner, I feel the NHRA should get the World Series of Drag Racing to save it from being dislocated later.

Cordova does not get a lot of credit for being a Hall of Fame Sports Venue and I could talk about Atlanta getting a USGP Circuit, Memphis or Baton Rouge getting the NHRA, also, but, I would not want to see Glorified Match Racing. I would jump out of my seat if it was Late Model Racing, but, Drag Racing, I'd have more of an interest in WJ vs. Tim Wilkerson.

I feel that Atlanta and Houston would be back to the Drawing Board, and that might not be for the best. Houston remembers the first Win Light and the Snowman's 1st to the Fours to keep his Rotten Career Going, but, it is Criminal they are taking our Houses of Speed.

I'd be pickier about who'd be Drag Racing, and I'd think would demand for World Series of Drag Racing be an NHRA National Event be great or imagined?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...