Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Chace Biddle will Restart SMU's National Championship Glories

I feel that in marking my words, SMU will be a National Playoff Champion by 2025. It is one thing to be dizzy over Jordan Hudson, but, it is entirely another thing to blow the doors off a Pony Express National Championship Run.

Not only that, I feel that going for Dallas-Fort Worth is going to make it harder for Texas and Oklahoma to go through Dallas-Fort Worth. I do think that a Pony Express National Championship Run would be Unprecedented and it would be unbelievable even for those who'd know College Football History.

I feel that these moves are not going to be Clemson's or Alabama's and I'd think that it would be harder to make these runs if it was Clemson and Alabama because Clemson would have discipline problems and Alabama's Success is on Sunday, not on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...