Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Why Not Bring Kamp Krusty to LeMans?

 It burns me up as a Motorsports Fan that 8 and Only 8 Americans are able to run LeMans. I feel that as a Fan, I would get a kick out of Krusty (Michael Annett) finally racing LeMans for the 1st Time.

I wouldn't send Noah Gragson, because he would treat France worse than a Kid Studying Abroad. The inside joke was Krusty sent Kamp Krusty to Tijuana, but, this would be much better than Tijuana.

It would be contingent on LeMans being on Father's Day Weekend, and it would be en route to Krusty's Kara Year. It would put a Ribbon on a Bow on Home, albeit not always a Happy Ribbon of a Bow.

I couldn't send Dale Earnhardt,Jr. to race 24 Hours in LeMans, and it would be a coup anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...