Thursday, July 8, 2021

You Know It's Serious When Your Stuff is Pulled!

 I feel in the Trevor Bauer Show, it is serious when your stuff is pulled! I feel the imminent pull, besides Other Women and Trevor Bauer Legal Charges, is the Dodgers would lose their opportunity to be Back to Back World Series Champions.

I'd feel Major League Baseball would push the Dodgers into a New Stadium just to honor the All Star Game. The Midsummer Classic is in its Zenith Years and I wouldn't want to be liferafted the same old same, either.

The Los Angeles Dodgers base currently is not a Happy Base and Major League Baseball would try to push a New Stadium down the road. Sadly, it is not JR Richard, which made the Dodgers push and push into a Play In Playoff in 1980, but, as a Historian, it is a Gentile, Yes Sir, No Sir Fan Base.

I'd feel Trevor Bauer is stuck with a Rookie Agent because no one else wants to go to work with him. The Racial Stuff should have been telling as Trevor Bauer was outspoken and controversial.

What I've missed since I've been in School is the Membership of the Major Leagues should mean a lot more than it does now, and it shouldn't take Patricia Richardson howling at the moon and the rivers around it. We should have been the Law over Jose Canseco when he was having problems and that would have put him in Debtors Prison, if not Real Prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...