Sunday, July 11, 2021

Suits Weren't Meant to Be Made Like That!

 I feel that most people get tired of Anger Problems, Behavior Problems and Women Problems. I feel that I and a lot of other people would want a Culture and a World that was More Freewheeling and with Less Suit Interference.

A lot of this Childishness is tied to Substance Abuse and what is worse, they are encouraging Substance Abuse like the 1970's Never Left. What I do not like and a lot of other people do not like is having a Venereal International Airport of Ethics. Your either committed to your bit or your wasting my money!

I feel that the worst is when Women are the Crying Shoulder because of your Bones, that weighs on Women. The only and I mean the only way most Men are Feminists are if it affected their life, left a mark on their Child Development, or Left a Mark on their Child Development they'd have problems having In Laws.

If you don't have any of those, you are wasting the Women's Building's Energy or Money. Your elders can and will yell at you if your fired because of the Wrong People and or your own shenanigans. It is too easy to either have a Revenge Wish or a Victim Complex, and those two things lead to a Death Wish.

It is hard to be committed to a Viral Video. I feel we are on the Whine A Year or a Wine A Year, depending on who is serving, and if the Wisconsin Wine was tied to the Wisconsin Cheese, we'd have other problems.

I wouldn't want to tie up a Spring Break or Summer Vacation Destination only to get out of Medicare and Medicaid. This is not a Luxury Post, even though I want them, but, the guilt is Medicare and Medicaid would be the Pay-Per-View Fight that Never Ends and Everyone is Concerned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...