Monday, July 19, 2021

I'd Really Hope Pop Culture Gets Back to Being Focused When MTV Turns 45

 When I feel that Pop Culture should get back to being focused, I feel it should go back to the Music End to carry the Teen and Young Adult (Under 30) Culture again. I do not see a lot of that be carried and help carry CD Sales, which are inconvenient and a pain, be necessary again.

I feel the main focus when MTV Turns 45 is Returning to Music Videos and having those Music Videos Stand Alone. I feel that it is far from cute, and it is far from amusing that you want a Big Iowa Hawkeye (A Portmanteau of the Iowa Big East and Eastern Iowa Hawkeye Conference) instead of just everyone's More Stories than the President Bar Tales.

I feel that a lot of Pop Culture has been where it is because the opinions of a lot of these Rock Bands in the Late 1990's where Inappropriate or Unprofessional, or Both, then losing Aaliyah, not even Half a Calendar Year Later Losing NSYNC, which Pop Fans Bitterness is Tough to Take, and having Rap City Lose the Basement, and later lose the show, and having Brandy's Career Chest be Hit and Angie Scott's Diabetes come back to back.

The real loss in all of this is losing a Safe Harbor for Music Videos and losing out on enjoying them, especially as TRL and 106 and Park later decayed and went Bye Bye. Music Videos are not everything, but, the Unwatchabilities of these Replacements is too much to bear.

Just don't get me started on Jacquees and I am madder about not signing people that should be at least worth 4 Tours and 4 Albums, and that changes the dial in a Big Hurry in a Big Way. I don't think this is addressed, but, it would be addressed as in having to re-route people back to Cyberspace, where everything seems to be negotiable when we should have a harder line in the sand over Cyberspace like the European Nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...