Tuesday, July 20, 2021

I am mad that the Space Program Can't Keep their Order Straight!

 I am mad that the Space Program Can't Keep their Order Straight, and I don't like my Rockets being too close to Manhood. I am madder that it is Private Commerce and Not The Space Program.

I feel this dims the "Reach for the Stars" Ethic and I don't like that!  I do not like having to see Space degrade into a Rich Man's Sport and Worse, anyone and everyone overcrowds the Space Program!

It is a Joke and Bezos Can't Behave, and I am madder at that. I am mad that it is all about him and no one else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...