Friday, July 30, 2021

Happy that the Winternationals is NOT in the Witness Protection Program!

 I feel that I hinted it would be 6 and A Half Months of 3 Pomona Drag Races. And, I am happy to report that the Winternationals in 2022 is NOT in the Witness Protection Program!

Other than having to make it right to New York City and one of my "Other" Classmates from JEL-IDPH, who colorfully said those words, I'd feel that I am happy that the Pomona to Pomona is Back.

I feel if push came to shove, I'd have an early swing from Pomona to Gainesville like Parts Issues weren't an issue and I feel that I love to see a Pomona to Daytona Start of the Year like I was really doing this R and B and not Destiny's Child or Beyonce doing the Mid 1970's making people lose their cool.

I feel that I would love to see Glendora do the Right Thing with having decent Southern California Teams and I would have wanted Smoke vs. Sarge be like the Worst 1960's Nightmare in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...