Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dough In the Wind!

 I feel that for a lot of things, Iowa Speedway is getting drafted into a Texas World Run. I feel that is a Dough in the Wind, especially when the State of Iowa and the City of Newton needs the Money. I have hit out wanting to put State Fair Speedway into a Metrolina, but, most people would appreciate the State Fair more than Auto Racing and Hawkeye Downs would actually need a Replacement, but, where it would be is another story.

I feel there is no energy for Ty Gibbs having to win the Prairie Meadows Multiple Times for the 1st Time. That is a problem and I feel that there is not enough necessarily to lure people to spend their Money in Newton when it is not Racing Related.

What is missing is a lot of things from Sim Racing to Having to Affect What People Come to Town over Trinkets. All those things are not frivolous and that is a problem, too. There is nowhere near enough interest for Trucks and XFinity and they'd go off for the Big Names, and Iowa Speedway's Base is a Fickle Base, when I'd get mad over Indianapolis 500 Pole Qualifying and the Locals would get mad about High School Graduations, and there is no Final Frontier.

You don't get those things with Hawkeye Downs and worse, with State Fair, you'd have to buy a 2nd Ticket for Monster Jam or Tractor Pulls or Concerts. I don't think they have thought through the Problem Solving Skills at all to begin with and I would go over Blue Collar Iowans heads, especially if having Fall Races would scare off the crowd and that would include being mistook into a Northern Iowa Upset like my Dog would get a Credit Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...