Monday, July 19, 2021

It Would Be Funnier if Formula One was Actually F1 2021!

 It would be funnier if Formula One was Actually F1 2021 and instead of dumping Buckets on Top of Buckets of Corruption Money, we'd have actual Wealth, actual Educators, and those who'd be suspiciously un and undereducated playing "Who Wants to be a Zillionaire?" like I was circling the Studio.

Where it would not be that funny is my hate for Alfa Romeo and how Valtteri Bottas jumped from one end of Mopar to another end of Mopar and Mick Schumacher has to be a Ferrari or his talents would rot at the Vine. I would not stand for Haas transferring the keys to Mazepin and his Delinquent Father, especially if I cannot stand for a Russian F1 Team.

Morally and ethically, I would play up Hinchcliffe and Hunter Reay in Formula One like we'd need ambassadors in the Rich Man's Sport. I don't know if I'd be happy with Mopar if they changed from Alfa Romeo Tomorrow, because I'd hate them for abandoning the Sport of Stock Car Racing.

I'd praystarve not just an American Formula One Hero, but, an American Woman Formula One Hero, and an African or Other Minority American Formula One Hero into our World, especially if I am sick and tired of not Winning and always having to settle! 

If Formula One was actually F1 2021, I'd love getting a kick out of having actual Heroes battle actual Heroes for Every Position! I don't want to settle and give it a few years, we will have more than one Formula One Team and more than One USGP.

I don't know if it has to come to a Trump Ethic where somebody either has to lose and it is not me or somebody has to just lose it and lose it big just to do anything and everything and I feel that having respect for Sports Cars or Rich People is the Law in attracting Formula One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...