Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Myers Park Problems are too Big to Ignore

 I feel that the Myers Park Rapes have hit more than my Feed and I am living in Eastern Iowa! Being a Lifelong Women's Justice Major, I feel that these Sexual Assaults have left Charlotte Mecklenberg Schools with a Too Big to Ignore Problem.

The Myers Park Neighborhood of Charlotte is littered with people who aren't originally from the Charlotte Area and generally, a lot of those people left the St. Louis or Cleveland Area or other parts of the Rust Belt when jobs disappeared.

It already has National Implications as the Congresswoman from the District that includes Myers Park is Taking Notice Already! I'd think a lot of these perps are not from the Area, and would wash out of High School/College/Military and would have lengthy Arrest Records, and I think the main thing is Someone Paying Off Someone.

I think the worst thing, is some of these Perverts are On the Lam and they aren't even aware they are on the Lam! I don't think sweeping it under the rug is good, and if it where an Urban High School, it would smoke more than my feed or other people's feed.

I am not aware of how the charges would develop, but they will develop and I am sure it would Smoke Twitter Hotter than A July 4th Cookout on this All Star Game Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...