Saturday, July 24, 2021

Why Mount Vernon Should Break their Solon Hex

 The Mount Vernon Mustangs should break their Solon Hex and I would be happy enough to Summerslam it and make it a More Believable Summerslam than Summerslam itself. I don't know if the Bills Mafia Table Slam would be more played out than played out, but, I feel happier if Mount Vernon-Solon was a Final.

The problem is that whenever I see someone go Big and Bigger, it doubles down on the Lack of Integrity of School Sports. High School Sports is a Gateway to the Rest of Your Life, and I feel that I'd look at wanting to see City or Territory Championships, like the Big Iowa Hawkeye.

The Big Iowa Hawkeye would be a Merged Name of the Eastern Iowa Hawkeye Conference and the Iowa Big East Conference, and both lent to ferocious, if not always personal comebacks like the Actual Big East. 

If there where Fights at the Press Conference and Throwing Faculty Members through a Wooden Table like the Bills Mafia, we'd have other problems. We'd have other, less happy Summerslams, like the Dean of Sports (WFAA's Dale Hansen) Retiring, and most of the people paid to Cover Sports are Under 38 Years Old.

I feel that the Solon Hex has held down Mount Vernon Economy and Sports for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...