Sunday, July 18, 2021

Why Not Start A Conference Only Around Nebraska

 The formation around this Blog is Ending Conference Realignment and the response to having nonsense Conference Realignments. I feel why not start a Conference Only Around Nebraska especially since they where laid out by Ohio State 2 Years Ago and even if I was on Drugs, I couldn't and wouldn't handle Nebraska not getting out of their Own Way with Major Matchups.

The Last 5 Years of UCF Knights Football has gone from Nebraska (Partial and High School Product) to Oklahoma (Partial) to Auburn (Head Coach). This is not about UCF, this is about Nebraska.

What Nebraska has done is have the Worst 4 Year Record Since Freshman Football was reinstated to Varsity in 1972. They can't go home because they can't get out of their own way. I feel that if it is Year 5 and Nothing is Turned Around, we'd need a Reformer in the Athletics Building.

I'd stay on these topics like Nebraska stayed on the Power-I. I can't stand why the Faculty is Griping, and what is worse, you can't fundraise your way out of Legal Fees and I don't think Nebraska is down to that, but, everyone else is not interested in restarting the 90 Million Decision, but, building their own 90 Million Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...