Saturday, July 10, 2021

Enraged that Our Senate Can't Blow the Lid On China Over COVID

 I feel enraged that our United States Senate can't and won't blow the lid on China over COVID! I feel that we would need the United Nations to pound Economic and Educational Sanctions on China. China has put our economy and the World's Economies in a Crutch for Years and it has blown the lid off of the supposed "Rich Man's" Nations.

I really feel like there are too many Bros and Creeps in Economics and too much Armchair Economics. I feel people don't know the difference between a Mississippi Man and a Mississippi Diploma and that is awful and when you try to stick up for a Mississippi Diploma, everyone else in Higher Learning would look at you like a Wanted Criminal.

What is criminal is we couldn't just fill out the Pizza Hut. I feel that someone in the United Nations should act urgently in the same manner that when our Money or the Red White and Blue. I feel what is worse is that our money is getting hogged mindlessly by Third World Countries and to make it worse, I feel that mismanagement has been allowed to happen.

It would be like Illinois, except, there is no one to make aware of who is grafting who and when I'd had to wonder who paid off who, hopefully, it would not take as long as the Beatles in the United Kingdom's 10th Anniversary Revival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...