Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Fruits of Soft Leadership

The Fruits of Soft Leadership have come to Blossom. I feel what is worse, is that Soft Leadership is deterring people from doing quality of work. It has become fruitless and I am taking it all very hard and I am hardly amused with the Soft Leadership.

Soft Leadership is costing us Millions on Billions and having the nerve to do the same things like nothing happened makes me upset! It makes me upset when the Worst People in Sports or Business becomes a Game like it does now.

Worse, it doesn't help that soft leadership only encourages laziness. Worse, our heroes are International and that does not help our Hometown Heroes. People see Smoke in their Water and Fire in their Skies, even when Marijuana is Freely Flowing like like the Cedar River.

I don't want to swerve because ethically I want to see Model Citizens and Role Models for Kids, and that makes me furious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...