Sunday, July 11, 2021

We Still Don't Have A Driver of the Year!

 I wanted to see Erica Enders win the ESPY to make up for Steve Torrence, but, that did not happen. What is not happening is we do not have a Driver of the Year and I think a lot of it is enjoyment, and 2020 did not leave us a lot of options for Quality Auto Racing.

We'd have a lot of splashes, and the fact Ernie Francis,Jr. would have the helms of the Rich Man's Sport and its Belle is shocking, too, and we don't have a Long Term Solution for Sports Car Racing. While we are on splashes, the 2 Guys that I'd still trust with an analog car from iRacing are Ryan Luza and Greger Huttu.

I don't think Next Summer, we'd have a lot to offer except who'd sneak an Upset and having to argue Stewart, Torrence and Larson like there is not any other options. Most of our Auto Racing Deans of Students have had Health Problems and we have had too many problems in just their own circles.

I would not like having to miss on a Greg Anderson Achievement again, and I would not want to just let Jimmie Johnson become All Time Greater Again. I would not want to throw my money around enabling someone who is a straw with no experience and no money only to be put on the track just to amuse Television.

A lot of my YouTube Peers make it a habit to Meme and Video Meme, and that doesn't tell the whole story, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...