Friday, July 16, 2021

What If People Saw Your Athletic Leadership Was Always Turnover?

 I feel like I have to cast a Provocative But Necessary Question: What If People Saw Your Athletic Leadership Was Always Turnover? I feel mad that it effects everything from Season Tickets to Trinkets and that is not good.

I feel that some of these key holds in Athletics, or College Athletics, are losing grip. I don't think we'd get Small College Picks necessarily, but, the Wisconsin Man and His Family is going to regret not cashing in on the National Championship or the Oregon Man not getting the right players to Finish Winning a National Championship.

Fiascos would drive me mad, especially if those Fiascos where High Powered and Heavy Handed and trash makes it harder to commit to a Program, especially if they fall through the Cracks. When it's "Fire in the Sky" after "Smoke In The Water", you are in Big Trouble.

I don't like how the Free Money makes the Commitments to Sports or School a Joke and I'd like less it would be Okay to Do Drugs, especially if the Family Table is On Fire. Being 93 to Infinity is Better than Having Temple Numbers like your a Fiend to these Problems like your Kansas or Tennessee and I wished Kansas or Tennessee actually was serious about something beyond Drunken Narcolepsy or being Religiously Drunk as Lester was not a Good Crisis Manager, and that lowers the lone Big School Road Win of Last Decade in Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...