Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Soft Leadership Doesn't Get You Any Awards!

 I feel Soft Leadership has to be running amok and worse, I'd have to put myself in a position to Call it Out! The worst that could happen is that in a Poor or Ethnic Family, they'd be nice when it is the Holiday Season, but, would have to turn them loose on Martin Luther King Day.

This cycle is out of control, and not everyone is soft, and I would know the difference between Gimmicks and Horseplay! I feel that instead of getting what you want, which already happened, having to run people out to where they'd need an audit is not good!

There are things that shouldn't be done, and especially when at one point, Adventureland was the helm every Winter Meeting against Action Point or Action Points. It would be if Itchy and Scratchy Land was all real.

It gives me a headache doing a bigger version of the Sports Car, like it was the 1970's. I feel the words "Class Action" bring chills to both litigants and the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...