Sunday, July 18, 2021

Why is it President Biden Lowering Himself to Daria Standards?

 The bad habit of 93 til Infinity is burning our Pop Culture. It would be criminal to think we had an Elvis-Nixon with Olivia Rodrigo, but, instead, it was another Daria Episode.

This would be a joke if it was funny. It is not a joke, or even a prank. Having 4 and a Half Years of Nonsense should mean enough, and if Jen Psaki resigns, I swear it would be enough.

I feel that I would remember this when it comes time to Ticket Availability and My Hard Earned Money. People see through the Hangman thinking it is fun drawing the Extra Anything and it would actually be torture.

I don't think Hunter Biden would make a Good Fundraiser as he makes for a better Scam Artist. That is sad and I feel that we can't have Presidential Family Members be Scam Artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...