Sunday, July 11, 2021

Kansas Football and the University of Kansas Should be Greater than This!

Kansas Football has had their Head Coach Longer than what they've had On Campus Recruiting Again. That is not a Good Image! I feel that Les Miles left behind a Celebrity Deathmatch Energy and for Kansas City, it is unacceptable that their School is arears! I am speaking to the Man and His Family who are Jayhawks because Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa did not do a Good Job with their Relatives.

I liken Kansas to Cedar Rapids Jefferson where when they are functional, they draw a lot of people out of the House. I feel there is a serious lack of energy that is positive around Rock! Chalk! Jayhawk! and the University of Kansas.

It is not okay to the Kovisto's, who would have been Illinois had Kansas not came calling! I am on my Norm Hitzges and the Texaco Station, because Baylor would at least have a Chance to be National Championship Defense while on the Collar!

The difference in Kansas is that this is the Capital of Higher Learning! This is not OK! I would whoop up having an Oklahoma Upset like 1975 that made and fortified their State!

I don't think the Kansas Man or anyone in Kansas City wants to or even likes talking about "The Collars". Instead of being Cedar Rapids Jefferson, it is a less functional and less competent Alburnett where everything around the Program makes you want to go Drinking.

Even for before, the Old People would gripe about how Nebraska beat them Silly and Oklahoma took their Heroes and that was the Early 1980's. I feel that I want Role Models for Kids for Rock, Chalk and Jayhawk and I want to make with the Armour Park Dome.

It hurts to see Non-Disclosure Agreements and DARVO's like it was South Park and the State of Kansas and the University of Kansas's Lawyers have to be fuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...