Sunday, July 18, 2021

My SRX 9 End of Season Ratings and the 9 I'd Want in SRX!

 I feel here are my SRX 9 End of Season Ratings and in order to be eligible, you'd have to race every Weekend in the SRX and I am making it a Double Post with the 9 I would want to see in SRX.

1. Tony Stewart. Series Champion and Co Founder.

2. Ernie Francis,Jr. I am thinking that Sports Car Racing would lose him and what blew me away was his nerfing of the Rich Man's Sport's Records.

3. Marco Andretti. Marco is having a Beach Ball with the Series.

4. Bobby LaBonte. Bobby LaBonte is racing the SMART Tour.

5. Helio Castroneves. Even though the reasons I'd hate Helio would be a Dead Sea Scroll, among other things, but, who else would have sold IndyCar Tickets?

6. Michael Waltrip. I'd think Mikey has no real Dirt Track Experience.

7. Bill Elliott. Other than Nashville, he had underacheived.

8. Willy T. Ribbs. Reality TV Egged Him On.

9 Paul Tracy. PT is not much better with Fenders than Without.

And, the second list is my Series 9 for 2022...

1. Steve Torrence The Only Reason deterring Steve Torrence is Health Reasons

2. Greg Anderson I am wanting to see Greg Anderson in the Series.

3. Tony Schumacher I would wear out the Smoke vs. Sarge Rivalry to No End.

4. Lewis Hamilton I would think an F1 Star Early would be a coup.

5. Erica Enders I would want Erica in the SRX

6. John Hunter Nemechek I would think he would be a Great Fit in the Series

7. Nicole Lyons I would want the Lioness get Her National TV Motorsports Debut. (She's a Lioness, Not a Tiger!)

8. Tommy Johnson,Jr. I would be heavier on the Drag Racing to at least coup one of those names, and I'd feel Tommy Johnson,Jr. would coup an Ottumwa High Win at Knoxville.

9.Ty Gibbs I would call Ty Gibbs a Pick because he is liable to be an XFinity or Truck Rookie of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...