Saturday, July 31, 2021

Maya Angelou and the Montreal Canadiens

 This is not a crossover post, because the Content of Character is Maya Angelou. I feel the Montreal Canadiens, for years, where strong drafters, especially when other teams didn't have any business playing the Players they Drafted.

I am thinking this is much ado with Logan Mailloux and Marc Bergevin and if Mailloux was a Wild, I would be beating the doors of the Hockey Hall of Fame wanting the North Stars back. Morally, I am glad that it never came to that.

I am thinking that Silver Stanley would come back to haunt the Canadiens like they already have 2 Names for their Hexes (Forum Hex, St. Catharine's Hex). I feel they are not really that good and Canadiens Fans are ramped up for Pearl Harbor Day and the Lightning coming to town and I feel the Lightning's Future Stanley Cups are Stunted through the Canadiens.

I would be waiting for Black or Minority Women to blow the lid on Mailloux and Bergevin, and that would be the Wuthering Heights that I would be happy to see. The Canadiens have never put a #1 Pick out there, and it would fall in their lap at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...