Sunday, July 25, 2021

Why Not Entertain Replacement Short Tracks in Cedar Rapids or Des Moines?

 I feel for as much posterity reasons, that Rusty Wallace is having a Slate for Sweet Home Newton, but, there is nothing sweet in having to turn it around for IndyCar and the Prairie Meadows has kept running the table on disinterest. The bare truth is that most of us fans do not stick around for XFinity or Trucks.

I would feel that I wouldn't want to see Iowa Speedway go down the Texas World Speedway road because it is fashionable. That is not acceptable, and I feel that in my view, I would take the long road in having to entertain Hawkeye Downs Replacement in Cedar Rapids or a State Fair Speedway Revival in Des Moines.

Real people would sadly, get in the way and the whole sadness in Media is being overexposed and whenever something is wrong, we have to throw everything but the Kitchen Sink out. I feel my real concern is the Weekly Racing Program has not developed the matter it should, and everything is put on like Bristol.

There is territorial concerns and those would flare up in a Big Way. What is unsettling is having to Double Down on Frills, Run Out of Money and Restart Again. I don't think Iowa Speedway's Perilous Books would help attract people or key infrastructure, as both have been unimproved since the Start.

My reason for this Post is START. FROM. SCRATCH. AGAIN. and not have to argue about it Years Down the Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...