Monday, July 12, 2021

Is Kamp Krusty Closing Soon?

 I do not take pride in Michael Annett being on the shelf until the Giggities of the Watkins Glen. My origins of the Krusty Nickname and Kamp Krusty for Michael Annett is The Simpsons and the Season 4 Premiere of the Same Name.

I feel unlike Kamp Krusty, which was only open for 1 Summer, the Analog Kamp Krusty has been open for 15 Summers. And, no, there is not Oatmeal Colored Gruel or Mystery Meat that would have thrown the Tara into her Contract Dispute in the matter of a 1985 Chicago Bear.

If it is true Michael Annett has a more serious Health Condition, this would be the Worst Kind of "Forever Young", except when "Forever Young" Plays to a Drag Racing Man and His Family, it is about Gary Ornsby. I would take this personal, because he is my Krusty the Klown to my myriad of Edna Krabappel's and Principal Skinner's and this would be heavy, and I have had Justin Wilson and Dan Wheldon since then.

I do not like having to race to the Inbox over Kamp Krusty being on the Shelf, especially if it spoiled a Perfectly Good Knoxville and Austin Dillon is my Current Cup Favorite, but, he is not the Same Camp as Kamp Krusty.

I don't think Central Iowa would be smiling if Camp Closed for Good, and they'd fume over the Raging River and they'd fume about letting their homes go, too. Central Iowa, like it or not, holds down the rest of the Country and I feel that we don't need Central Iowa holding down who is less better off, them or the DMV Area of the Mid Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...