Monday, July 26, 2021

Why Not Double Down on the State Championship?

 The unintended consequence of Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC would be subsequent that why not Double Down on the State Championship, with Home and Home Non Conference Slate. I feel the big loss would be if Iowa-Iowa State was a Conference Game, we'd miss out on the Privilege of a Thursday Night Dead or Alive or a Saturday Night Cy-Hawk.

I feel that as a Blogger, I would want to consider a Trial Balloon having an Iowa 6 instead of a an Iowa 4 State Championship by having a True Home and Home Relationship? Iowa doesn't play Northern Iowa or Drake on Campus Currently and Barta would be out of the Picture in Due Time.

It wouldn't do anything in having to make Basketball less Overexposed, which it is not, but, instead make it a Big Eastern Battle between the Big Ten and the SEC over Kansas City. It wouldn't all be good, and the fact subsequent Conference Realignment would have to be a Superdome Summit that we'd be pulled out of School and Work Later.

Hopefully, Iowa's Basketball Winter Hex will not be 50, and Iowa and Iowa State at Some Point would beat UConn to the Final 4 and so would Northern Iowa and Drake, and I don't think any of the Schools want to hear all about Key Female Family Members from Hangers On and Freshmen like it was the Tara.

Where I'd want my energy to be is I do want to see my State Schools double down on Fundraising, and I do want to see replacements for the Dome, Carver Hawkeye, Kinnick, Hilton, Jack Trice and Drake Stadium in my Future and I'd feel that most of my Hard Earned Money don't go back into a Stranger's Pocket like I was a Bad Dad, which I am not a Father or a Husband, but, the truth is I'd still don't want to be a Billboard and I'd get mad over unaccountabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...