Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The IndyCar Family Has Had Health Issues this Year

The IndyCar Family has had health issues this year left and right with losing Uncle Bobby, and having Cancer Diagnosis of Lindy Thackston and Bob Jenkins. And then, the 4 Time Winner Faculty in AJ Foyt, Al Unser Senior and Rick Mears have health issues, and that is to top it off with Robin Miller's Health Issues keeping him from the Mailbag.

I don't like approaching this and I feel that I'd get looked at like I have 3 Heads over IndyCar's Key Heroes/ Contributors having Health Problems, affecting the presentation of the show. I'd feel that the Business Side of IndyCar has been needing a good busting into shape, especially amid other things, having to actually throw my Hard Earned Money into the Lap Fund just to pump up IndyCar Winnings.

I'd yell "ATLANTA!" only because they'd be a Good Season Finale with the Repave, "CHARLOTTE!" to woo either the Carolina 500 and or the All Star Race back to town, and "DARLINGTON!" to have a Michigan Slate, where the obvious reopening is "MICHIGAN!" only because there are Safety Concerns at Belle Isle.

I'd feel these Health Claws exposed the fact the IndyCar/Indianapolis Motor Speedway Offices need to get in shape and Home, especially to a Fan like Me, is nonnegotiable. Even though I am grateful that the Renewal 500 will run through Helio, but, I do feel mad there is not a good Oval Track American to fill the bill where Hinchcliffe can't and won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...