Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Bravery would be better than Joking

I feel like bravery would be much, much better than joking around. I feel like I'd starve or pray-starve for a Yes Sir, No Sir Approach because my behavior and ethics are reflected on other people. I don't think we could neglect the fuel when we have the chance or the Healthy Human Emotions when we get offline.

People forget fuel is a privilege and not a right. This would be a joking day, but, this is as serious and deadpan as Daria instead. I feel guilty and hungry as a man to see Sitcoms and not just Sitcoms, Great Sitcoms fill out our dials again.

I swear I don't feel happy the Run for the Roses would be the Last Saturday of Summer, which would be 12 Whole Days after the Indianapolis 500. I wished Wimbledon did not pick this day for their final 2020 Decision, even though England is a Yes Sir, No Sir Culture, but, I feel guilt that they had to pick April Fool's Day for their decision.

I don't mind the iRacing or the Sim Racing filling out our dials in this heavy time. I do feel emotional and empty for the Final Four and having to affirm Sport Safety rather than getting Baylor scot-free like Colorado.

I feel as if I don't necessarily have anyone to throw my rock with, so I am making you these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...