Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Bachelors Fixation With Weird Men is Not Healthy

 I feel like saying the Bachelors Fixation With Weird Men is Not Healthy! I don't know how it started in the first, but, I'd be Raising Hell if some of these Men where my Brother In Law! I don't have a Sister or a Sibling, but, I am not proud that my Child Development has been tampered with.

I wonder if they should be running out the exit after Chris Harrison and the fact he shouldn't have been restarted as Bachelor Host would have filled out Posts of Harder Bachelor Fans. This has increasingly became a more sanitized, more vain Real World except the Sponsors put more money in.

You can't be All The Way In on everything! Even I know you can't play everything off your Mom, like she has enough, already! I feel the Bachelors Relationship with the Women's Community is more risible and not in a good way, either.

The fix is they used to check and recheck Applications and increasingly, stuff keeps coming up and not in a good way, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...