Friday, May 7, 2021

Pop Culture Reality Check

 The way we acted, we swear the "Friends" making New Episodes for the Last Time was Last Night, Not 17 Years Ago Last Night. What is obvious is the Radio Dials have been wobbly and liquid and TRL, 106 and Park, and Rap City had a Combined 44 Years on TV and have no replacement in sight.

How those 3 Series helped out is having a decent After Work or School Dialogue, which does not currently exist. 13 Years Out, I am still angry about how they drug Rap City in Secrecy.

There are too many times where I would say that would have been a TRL #1 and most of us Bloggers came out of the same place in life. We can't not have a decent Pop Culture Discussion without multiple Permanent Disruptions that aren't good.

I feel like TikTok has outsmarted the Cops and worse, the Cops are egging on TikTok. It's Mother's Day Weekend and instead of heated spats over School Security and Who Should Be In College, we have the Same Old Sorry Woman Problems.

I feel like that I am Praystarving the Bad and nobody seems to be interested in fixing it. I don't think most of these Starbucks Baristas are interested in being celebrities as they are an ends to a mean. I don't necessarily want to go rehash High School, but, it is the Mr. Meyer Ethic that people could only take so much attention to a thing before they tune you out or worse.

My medicines are not as long as these Starbucks Orders, and a lot of them are Sugar and Syrup. Sugar and Syrup are not expendable and it is as bad as Madison where the Robbers are Winning and the Cops are Disinterested like Chief Wiggum or Joe Swanson.

To be fair, I am hungry like the Bayou Classic should be Thanksgiving and New Orleans or hungry like Me and My Cousin Would Argue over should be on the McDonald's All American Team. Hunger Strikes do not work here in Eastern Iowa and Governor Reynolds is in the Penalty Box for the Business of Politics and The University of Iowa has not proven World Class Things.

I'd rather prove having Young and Hip again like it was 1999 again and I feel guilty and worn out like Interleague Play. I don't necessarily feel like wanting another Frat Boy and worse, Bros because both kinds of Man Children are not Charlie Brown and some of these things are a Real Life Handmaid's Tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...