Saturday, July 3, 2021

If Jim Ross is Actually Fired from AEW, their Credit Rating Will Sink!

 I feel if Jim Ross is actually fired from AEW, their Credit Rating Will Sink! I think what is blatant is All Elite Wrestling's Multi-Year Honeymoon Phase is still on, and that is a problem.

I would care if Aubrey Edwards left, and that would tank the Video Game Quality of AEW. There is not redemptive qualities at WWE or WWE does not have the Courage to do a Main Event Push or Pushes, it would have a clawing effect at Madison Square Garden.

I feel that where they'd should fix is Excalibur, who'd generally be unknown to most American Pro Wrestling Fans. This replica Attitude Era is not sustainable or self-sufficient, and that is a problem.

I'd feel that letting JR go into Retirement would be a mistake, and that would include the repeated Felonious Assaults that won't change. I would not want TNT calling and saying they'd have an Image Problem, as they'd know Drama and the New Classics, but, Image Problems make people stop.

The real LGBTQ Community does not trust Leadership or generally is more Packratesque. And I don't mean Sinatra!

If AEW does go Sideways, the LGBTQ Communities Trust in Sports would go Bye Bye again like nothing ever did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...