Saturday, July 3, 2021

My Big Fat Greek All Star Wedding

 I feel the needles in the Late Stages of COVID-19 or the Early Post-COVID-19 Days is having a Big, Fat, Greek, and All Star Wedding Crowd and people's money won't be thanked if the Marriage didn't Last at Least 5 Years.

I do not appreciate the Prison Overcrowding Ethics, as we'd open up the Prisons, and sadly, we have not gotten the hint in keeping the Worst of the Worst Safe from the Rest of Us. The whole principle is to not let them get away with more worse like if they where at Home, and once, the whole Federally Violent Prisoner Argument had not been used because the perp would have found his way home, which is what those towns feared.

It is easier to protect the National Pasttime in the National Capital, but, we don't have the leadership that a Faye Vincent or Kennesaw Mountain Landis out of Commissioner Rob Manfred. I do not like why everyone that is Male has to take the RGIII Ethic with their Wives and Girlfriends.

I can't stand Dudes that double or more than double down on their mistakes early and often. I do not like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...