Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Atlantic City SHOULD Be Having a New Arena and Miss America Again!

I feel the Midnight Ride of not having the Arena Football League burnt Atlantic City like it was home. Speaking of home, I'd feel there'd be time, place, wonder, beauty and even returning the Swimsuit Competition at a later time and place for Miss America rather than spooking the dial like "Holy Ghost!" and nothing ever got resolved.

I feel from the Middle of the USA, I at least should stick my neck out for Atlantic City's New Arena. I feel that there should be a proper Basketball/Ice Hockey Program to bear the Holiday Season Out, and not just talking Business like the Mickey Mouse Club.

I'd think if nothing else, letting Princeton stop North Dakota State's Roll or even Rutgers being a Regular 5 Winner in the Home they'd be at, even though nothing would be resolved remotely going long. Rutgers's Issues deter Ice Hockey from being Varsity, which would be a monster leap.

I'd like to see Atlantic City vs. Trenton like Rutgers vs. Princeton actually playing on the Field. I would find where would Minor Pro Hockey be in restarting formal Regional Leagues rather than Farm System.

I couldn't hack Atlantic City being left and abandoned, and a lot of it would be a tear down and rebuild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...